If you get status that your card is being dispatched by speed post then India post has provided a service to find current status of your card whether it is dispatched or not. Visit Aadhar card Tracking via India Post.
UIDAI has set up a Contact Centre.
The users of this system are expected to be residents, registrars and enrolment agencies.
Any resident seeking enrolment is given a printed acknowledgement form with an Enrolment Number, that enables the resident to make queries about her/his enrolment status through any communication channel of the contact centre.
►Voice – 1800-180-1947
►Fax – 080-2353 1947
►Letters – PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore – 560001
►Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track Your Aadhaar Card Status via India Post
- Your Aadhaar card hasn’t reached you yet? Download e-Aadhaar
- 30 lakh people from state rejected for Aadhar card
- Aadhaar Card Application Forms
- Documents required for Aadhaar
- Track Your Aadhar Card
- Update your Aadhar Card Information Online
- Why Aadhar Card for property transaction?
- Aadhaar card status through e-Seva counters
- AP TOPS IN AADHAR CARDS WITH 5.36 CR